After a long time in the wilderness, Intro Quiz has been updated to work with the latest technologies in iOS.
- Stretched out to fill the iPhone 5’s taller screen
- Game Center achievements & leader boards
- Setting to exclude songs stored in iCloud
- When streaming songs, Intro Quiz pauses the game whilst until streaming begins
- When incorrect answers are removed, they now leave a gap in the table rather than moving other answers
No More Ads, No Longer Free
As a revenue model, ad support hasn’t worked well for Intro Quiz. The uptake on the in-app purchase to remove ads was very low, and the actual ad revenue not much better. We live & learn!
In this update, all ad support has been removed and the app is now a paid purchase. The many thousands of people who downloaded the app before today therefore get a free upgrade, lucky them!
05 Feb 2013
There is a bug in a previous Mac App Store version (2.1.5) which prevents it running after the 29th December 2011. To resolve this issue check the Mac App Store for a later version (2.1.6 or greater):
In addition to the Mac App Store releases, we make beta releases available to testers for new versions. These versions expire after a month to make sure those using beta software update to the latest releases. Unfortunately a previous version in the Mac App Store (2.1.5) was built and submitted (on the 29th November) with the beta configuration, and therefore expired on the 29th December.
Note that the 2.1.6 version previously available from this page has also expired. If you’re having the same problem simply drag the app to the trash, then download the update from the Mac App Store. You won’t need to pay again and your notes will be preserved. It had to be done this way, otherwise Sticky Notes wouldn’t update from the Mac App Store for you in the future.
Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience.
29 Dec 2011
Sticky Notes 2.0, a major re-write of our desktop notes application is now available exclusively in the Mac App Store.
Since its first release in 2005, Sticky Notes is a popular alternative to Apple’s Stickies. The latest release, Sticky Notes 2.0 builds on the success of it’s predecessor with great new features & improvements:
- Fresh new look - gradients & rounded corners
- New, brighter color scheme (or use classic or custom schemes)
- Awesome new icon
- Support for the latest text editing features - spelling, grammar, URLs…
- Encrypt your notes with DES encryption
- Notes ignore Exposé
- Coded from scratch using the latest technologies
Sticky Notes still supports all of the features which stand out from the crowd:
- Choose your own colors, design your color schemes
- Attach notes to applications
- Send notes over your home or office network
- Find your notes with Spotlight
- Notes snap together & line up
- Growl notifications
- Applescript interface - easy import & export
Sticky Notes 2.0 requires an Intel Mac running Mac OS X 10.6 or greater.
14 Feb 2011
14 Jan 2011
26 Mar 2010
16 Mar 2010
28 Jul 2008
12 Mar 2008
02 Jan 2008
17 Aug 2007
04 Aug 2007
09 Jul 2007
12 Jun 2007
11 Jun 2007
04 Apr 2007
23 Mar 2007
15 Mar 2007
05 Mar 2007
03 Mar 2007
23 Feb 2007
16 Feb 2007
05 Feb 2007
19 Jan 2007
08 Jan 2007